Volunteer at the Market
Market Manager Andrea Romine and our Steering Committee volunteers keep the Market running smoothly. If you are interested in volunteering with the Monona Farmers Market there are many opportunities. Email Andrea Romine today for more information!
2019 Steering Committee
- Andrea Romine, Market Manager
- Aaron Dalbec, President
- Claudia Vlisides, Treasurer
- Pat Howell, Promotions
- Karen Koethe, Communications
- Volunteer at the market on Sundays working with our Market Manager in the hospitality tent. Greet visitors, answer questions and assist with vendor transactions.
- Volunteer shifts at the market opening help set up the hospitality and musicians tents. Volunteers at market close help clean-up and put away the tents.
- Distribute Market posters to area businesses and community centers in early May.
- Join the Monona Farmers Market Board to plan market activities and ensure a long-term future for the Market.