Regional musicians enhance the market experience at the Monona Farmers’ Market.
- Submit musician application.
- Performance dates are scheduled by the Market Manager
- Musicians are expected to play for two hours’ minimum. We suggest playing from 10 am to Noon when attendance is the highest.
- Musicians provide their own equipment.
- The Market provides to a power outlet.
- The Market Manager reserves the right to alter the sound levels.
- Individual musicians receive $25 from the Monona Farmers’ Market.
- Multiple musicians each receive an additional $10.
- Musicians are welcome to put out a container to collect donations.
- Musicians are included in weekly Facebook posts and other media releases.